Sunday, January 4, 2009

Arduino Synth 3.4


Hello,
I updated the PCB design so that it would fit the parts I got, I also included a MIDI OUT jack so I can use the board as a midi controller. I plan on fabricating this sometime this week. I printed out a copy and placed most of the parts to make sure they all fit. The only parts that are missing are the female headers and the SPDT switches. The parts fit pretty well accept for the one sliding pot that is covering the analog headers and the power headers. I'm just going to coat the headers with something non-conductive before I solder on the pots.