Friday, January 9, 2009

Synth-In-A-Box

Hey guys,
I wanted a break from designing, so I spent a night creating a enclosure for my first version of the Audiuno Synth. Its really cool when you can use the synth in a enclosure, it gives it a more finished feel. I was playing around with it and I made A LOT of sounds that weren't originally meant to be made, I could even get a sorta distortion affect. I think most of this was from my analog input somehow floating and generating random numbers. The enclosure is just a old cardboard box I found laying around. I attached the pots, then spray-painted it. The audio jack is on the side of the box, along with the power cable. If anyone wants me to make a video demo just post a comment.

2 comments:

  1. I would love to see a video :]

    BTW no one has commented on your profile because your settings make it so damn hard to do so.

    http://help.blogger.com/bin/answer.py?answer=42520

    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vs5tfoe-dCA

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'd like to see it in action too. Just got me first 'dino board and looking for inspiration!

    ReplyDelete